Hannah Noel Wilson was given her angel wings and purple and green “Party With Hoondawg” shirts took over the Indiana University campus in her memory. Last January, the 1st Annual Hoondawg Bash was held in her memory and it wasn’t long before the motto became “if we can’t party with her, we’ll party for her.”
Whether you had the pleasure of knowing Hannah or not, we hope you’ll join us to “Party For Hoon” to celebrate Hannah’s 24th birthday and her beautifully lived life.
What can I expect?: Three hours of open bar (domestic draft beer, house wine, well drinks and mixers), a raffle, DJ Matt Molewyk, and a good time! T-shirts will also be available for the event — stay up-to-date with event news by joining the event on Facebook.
How much are tickets?: Ticket prices will increase as the event gets closer — get yours ASAP!
- $40 until February 28th
- $45 until March 18th
- $50 until April 2nd
- $55 from April 3rd – April 6th
- $60 on April 7th and April 8th **
**A very limited number of tickets will be available after April 6th and tickets will NOT be sold at the door
Where is the money going?:
1. The Hannah Wilson Memorial Endowment Fund at Indiana University (*New!*): We are so excited to announce that Hannah’s legacy will live on forever at IU through the creation of a new, self-sustaining endowment fund in her memory. The fund will assist the LGBTQ+ Culture Center (where Hannah volunteered herself). The majority of funds from this event will be donated to this cause. We are currently working on finalizing contracts and account information (stay tuned for additional details), but if you would like to make a donation immediately, please use the “Donation” option located under the green “TICKETS” button
2. The Hannah Wilson Fund at the Indiana Canine Assistant Network (ICAN): With less than $5,000 to go to meet the $50,000 goal, a portion of the funds from this event will be donated to this amazing cause in Hannah’s memory. If you would like to learn more or donate directly to this cause, please visit: https://www.gofundme.com/HannahWilsonFund
3. The Indiana University Alzheimer’s Disease Center: In honor of Hannah’s beloved grandmother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, we will be making a donation in Hannah’s memory. If you would like to donate directly to this cause, please visit: https://iadc.medicine.iu.edu/give-now/